Activities at Devon Cliffs
- Climbing wall with abseiling
- All-weather multi-sports court
- Laser combat
- Adventure golf
- Coached sessions including archery, fencing, golf and football
- Sports just for kids such as mini archery, fencing, football and character sports day
Splashzone – Family Water Fun
- Indoor multi-lane water ride with four lanes. Race down nineteen metres of slide
- Spectator area with cafe – ideal for relaxing with a drink and watching the rest of the family playing in the indoor pool or coming down the slide
- Large Heated Indoor Pool Complex with Flume and Water Play Area
- Heated Outdoor Multi-Level Pool and Patio Complex with Multi-Lane Waterslide
Food and Drink at Devon Cliffs
There is a great choice of food and drink whenever you want it at Devon Cliffs. So whether you like traditional food from the Carvery, something quick like Fish ‘n’ Chips or a taste of the exotic by way of the Curry and Chinese themed nights – you will always have plenty of options.
Eating and Drinking
- Mash and Barrel bar and restaurant
- South Beach Café
- Papa John’s Pizza (delivery service available)
- Starbucks Coffeehouse
- Traditional fish and chips
- 2 family ShowBars
- SPAR convenience store
All eateries cater for children. For a very special treat why not let the children attend the very popular Character Breakfast.
Entertainment at Devon Cliffs
Save some energy for the evening’s exciting and varied programme of professional entertainment. There are dazzling shows, live music, comedy and dance floor action perfect for all the family. As the evening stretches out, the holiday atmosphere picks up. Time to put on your party gear, perhaps order your favourite cocktail, and you’re ready to have another great night.
For little ones the day can start early with a Character Breakfast given by Rory or Bradley. Then, from mid-morning onwards the talented Fun Stars take over with a versatile array of family games, shows and events within the free full Devon Cliffs programme of entertainment.
We all know that happy children make happy parents. Devon Cliffs Holiday Park has plenty to occupy your little ones, whether they are tots or teens, morning or night. Free clubs are perfect for meeting new friends, joining in the fun and enjoying the entertainment. And there’s no need to worry as the clubs are run by Haven Devon Cliffs professional Fun Stars who are highly experienced with little ones. As well as free clubs there are also organised sports, craft and adventure activities, indoor and outdoor pools, climbing walls and paintballing, assured fun and satisfaction for kids of all ages and personalities. Their high hopes and expectations will be fulfilled, making it a holiday to remember.
Dogs are allowed at Devon Cliffs all year round however they are not allowed on beach area between May – September. However there are sections of a neighbouring beach that accepts dogs all year round. We also have friendly cliff walks and designated dog walk areas on park.